Outbreak Training Website
Acknowledgement of Country:
ASHM acknowledges Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to both their land and seas. We also pay our respects to Elders – past and present – and generations of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples now and into the future.
We acknowledge the ongoing work of Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHOs), the National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO) and state and territory NACCHO affiliates who every day demonstrate the importance of having Aboriginal health in Aboriginal hands. We particularly recognise Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioners and Health Workers.
- National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO)
- Aboriginal Council of Western Australia (AHCWA)
- Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance Northern Territory (AMSANT)
- Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council of NSW (AH&MRC)
- Central Australian Aboriginal Congress
- Danila Dilba Biluru Butji Binnilutlum Health Service Aboriginal Corporation
- Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service Aboriginal Coporation
- Katherine West Health Board
- Sunrise Health Service
- Wurli Wurlinjang Health Service
- Perth Metropolitan Centre for Disease Control (MCDC)